- In-line audio controller’s 3.5mm breakaway cable directly connects to DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller
- Durable and flexible performance microphone supports PS4/PS3/PS4 Pro/PS4 Slim online chat
- Ergonomically designed for extreme comfort and prolonged gaming sessions
- Separate game and voice volume controls for PS4 and PS3 gameplay
- Includes everything needed to connect to any version PS4, PS3 or PS4 Pro/PS4 Slim
To configure the Tritton Kunai and AX 180 headset on PlayStation 4.
PS4 to back of TV section (option 1):Connect the analog RCA (red/white) jacks to the audio output jacks on the back of the TV for game audio. For the AX 180, use the RCA (red/white) adapter.Connect the USB cable to the PS4 for chat audio.Go into the PS4 setting menu and navigate to: Settings > Sound and Screen > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port > Output Headphones and choose Chat Audio.
PS4 Direct to Controller section (option 2):The Kunai line of headsets feature a 3.5mm breakaway jack and can be connected directly to the PS4 Gamepad. The AX 180 requires the Tritton Gaming Adapter for direct to controller setup.To configure the gamepad to use the headset, go into the PS4 setting menu and navigate to: Settings > Sound and Screen > Audio Output Settings > Primary Output Port > Output Headphones and choose All Audio.